Monday, March 16, 2020

Remote/e-Learning Due to COVID-19

Good Morning,

As we move closer to embarking on "remote/e-Learning", I ask that you be patient and understanding with me because we are about to enter uncharted waters.  Please understand that everyone is trying their best during this time of uncertainty.  We will all be learning and figuring this out as we go along.  All I ask from you is to please be patient and kind.  

Continue to look for more correspondence from myself as well as Killian.  If needed, I have resources on my blog and I will continuously update it with more resources for your kiddos to practice on until remote/e-Learning is up and running.  

Feel free to email me if you need any further information, assistance or details.  I will do the best I can to help or answer any questions.  Thank you! #bettertogether #wecandothis #Premier

Image result for remote/e-LEarning


     

No comments:

Post a Comment